I noticed that you lovelies are constantly commenting on my hair. First of all, thank you :) You're absolute peaches and I love you! Secondly, I appreciate that you notice and like my hair since I put a lot of effort (and love) into it's upkeep. Since my hair seems to be a topic on interest (particularly on my Instagram), I wanted to share with you some of my favorite, can't do without, hair care products.
Side note: All of the products and brands are 100% cruelty-free; meaning that none of these brands are tested on animals. I won't use any product that tests on animals. Don't worry, I'm not about to trail off into a giant soapbox or anything. I just know how hard it is to find products that are both cruelty-free and amazing. So, if you are looking for some fantastic products that are cruelty-free, I highly recommend all of these!
My Favorite Hair Care Products:
1. Anti-Fade Shampoo and Conditioner from Proganix - It's insanely hard to find shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair that is cruelty fee. This set from Proganix is perfect, and especially made for dyed red hair.
3. Keratin Oil Instant Repair from Organix - I try as much as possible to let my hair dry on it's own and to keep the flat ironing and curling to a minimum to keep my hair as healthy as possible. But like any girl, my hair does suffer the damages of styling and upkeep. When I notice my ends looking a little rough, I spray some of this on my hair when I get out of the shower. Similar to above...it smells incredible! Noticing a trend?
4. KMS Free Shape and ADD Volume Sprays - Omg, I can't tell you enough how much I love these guys. My hair salon always fills them up for free every time I go, but I would easily pay for them! I was downright giddy when I found out they were cruelty free. The FREE SHAPE cuts down the amount of time it takes to blow dry my hair in half. I spray it on after towel drying my hair and it sucks the moisture out. It's perfect for when I need to get ready quickly, but still need a shower. As you can see...I have a lot of hair, so blowdrying takes FOREVER! This stuff is a life/timesaver! The ADD volume does exactly what it says...it adds volume. I spray it on after the free shape.
5. KENDRA Volume Hairspray - I love this hairspray! It adds a little extra volume and helps keep my curls in place, but it doesn't crunch. Crunchy hairspray is the worst.
6. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray - I use this whenever I have loose waves/curls (aka when I'm too tired/lazy to curl my hair. I use it more often in the summer for a quick style after the beach or the swimming pool. I spray it on damp hair and tussle my hair to create a messy loose waves look. Did I mention it smells good? Whenever I want to use this and my hair is already dry, I dampen just the ends of my hair and spray it and sort of "scrunch up/squeeze" my hair. It's really fast and perfect for doing my hair in less than 10 minutes. Sometimes I spray it in my damp hair and throw my hair into a messy top-knot for about an hour while I do my makeup/get dressed. Once I take it down, it's super curly. (PS - I want to point out that my hair has a slight natural curl to it. While I do have to try to make it curly, it curls really easy and stays that way. So if you have a harder time curling your hair with this, keep that in mid)
Those are my favorite hair care products! It took me a long time to find affordable, cruelty-free hair care products that also work amazingly! I hope this list helps you find some that you like a lot faster!
Did you find this post helpful? Would you like to see more like it?
For more ideas, check out my "Girly Tips and Tricks" Pinterest Board.
Thanks for reading, dolls! Come back for more!