That's why I've decided to help save you lots of money! I know, I know...crazy nice of me, right? As part four of my holiday gift guide, I've included a list of some of my favorite gifts for under $25.
Where to find gifts for under $25:
1. Kate Spade Bow Magnets - These little chic magnets are perfect for a girly office! They would make a great gift for a coworker or creative friend who works from home. They would also make a great gift for any college student. Who said dorm desks have to be boring?
2. Make Today Pretty Coffee Mug - A pretty mug, for a pretty girl! This little coffee mug is the perfect gift for any girl who loves to just wake up and greet the day. It's a caffeinated little source of inspiration in the morning. It's a great gift for a coworker, blogger, teacher, student, coffee-addict, and more! The mug also comes pre-gift wrapped ready to go so you can easily send the mug straight to the gift recipient.
3. Bando iPad Case - I love love love this iPad case! I think it is so witty and adorable! It's a great gift for a blogger, a student, or just any chic girl that is always on the go.
4. Parisian Street Style Book - The little book is perfect for the Parisian in all of us! If you have a friend who loves Paris, fashion, style, and culture then this book would be an excellent gift for her! It is all about Parisian street style, and how to dress and act like a chic and sophisticated Parisian.
5. Plaid Scarf Poncho - Blanket scarves and plaid are both huge trends this year for gifts. This scarf poncho is the perfect little gift to help keep the recipient stylish and warm throughout the holiday seasons.
6. Peonies Candle - This little candle not only smells amazing, but is in an adorably chic holder. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, and they smell incredible. The only downside is that you can only get them 3-4 months out of the year. This candle allows a home to smell like those beautiful little pink flowers 365!
7. Home T - As someone who went from being born and raised in Texas to living in the heart of downtown Chicago, sometimes it's nice to be reminded of home. I love these HomeT shirts that can be found on Etsy. The store has shirts for all 50 states. It's the perfect gift for anyone who is living out of state. Plus!! A portion of the proceeds of each shirt go to multiple sclerosis research.
8. To Do List - Running errands can be adorable, too! I love all of the to-do list notepads by Rifle Paper Co. This floral one is just stunning and would be absolutely cute on a desk or on a fridge. Help add a little glamour to someone's daily routine.
9. Simple Necklace - I love big chunky necklaces, I really do. But often I put together and outfit and really wish I just had something very simple and classic to wear with it. This adorable necklace from Modcloth is the perfect solution to that problem! It is available in both silver and gold.
Thanks for reading, dolls! Come back for more!