While I wanted to provide you with a holiday gift guide for the BFF, part of me knows that it's not 100% helpful. I know...I know....I shouldn't start immediately putting down my blog posts before you even read them, but here me out.
I'm not saying that a gift guide is a silly idea, but I go into it knowing that well...best friends are special. You can't just get them any ol' generic gift. Each best friend is unique and special and deserves a gift that is just as unique and special.
Therefore, please use my gift guide as a spring board to help you as you begin to look for that special gift for your BFF.
Where to find these gifts for the BFF:
1. WWBWD coffee mug - This coffee mug is the perfect gift for any Gossip Girl loving BFF. Be the S, to her Queen B. This coffee mug comes pre-gift wrapped for the holidays to help make gift giving a breeze.
2. Customizable initial necklace - How adorable are the custom best friend necklaces? They are much classier than the traditional "Best/Friend Broken Heart" necklace that we all loved to wear in middle school. These custom necklaces even allow the option to add an initial to each necklace to help make them even more personal.
3. Custom stationary - People really should send mail more often. What better way to bring back snail mail than with adorable custom stationary? This way you and your BFF can write letters back and forth to each other to be able to keep and read for years to come. The thing I love about this place is that all of the stationary is designed by small artisans.
4. Tote bag - Who doesn't need a cute tote bag?
5. Lilly Pulitzer wine glasses - Every good BFF knows that wine is an important tool in keeping a friendship strong. These adorable Lilly Pulitzer wine glasses come in three different patterns. You can gift these to your BFF along with a bottle of wine and help break them in, of course!
6. Cocktail book - The Cocktail Club is a hardcover guide that highlights one specific spirit or drink type each month, from classics like the Martini or the Old-Fashioned to new sips like the Mason Jar Basil Pisco Sour or Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer. Pair each drink with a delicious snack, like Grilled Figs with Prosciutto or Rosemary Lemon Bars and learn all about bitters, absinthe rinses and at-home mixology while you're at it!
7. OMG notepads - Oh Em Gee, aren't these the cutest addition to any desk? These are a perfect gift for any BFF to help decorate her desk and/or cubicle. She can use them to right down all the really important conversations you have together.
8. Bow scarf - This scarf is the perfect little accessory for any BFF. It comes in several different colors and patterns. This way you both and get one and wear them together!
Thanks for reading, dolls! Come back for more!