Personally, I have my fingers crossed that Santa brings be the polka dotted Kate Spade coat. I've been good this year, I swear! Which is your favorite?
Where to find gifts for her:
1. Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style Coffee Mug - This coffee mug is perfect for the girl who loves Lilly Pulitzer! Beyond that, this girly little mug is the perfect gift for any girl who loves coffee and stylish things. It's a little reminder that being happy never goes out of style. Plus, the mug is only $17!
2. Blanket Scarf - Who doesn't love a comfy blanket scarf? I love scarves, and Aerie has outdone themselves with this extremely comfortable and stylish scarf. It's incredibly warm and perfect for the colder months. It can be styled a number of different ways. Aerie is constantly having sales as well so chances are you will be able to snag this for less than $30.
3. What's a Hostess to Do? - This book is perfect for the girl who loves to entertain! I actually have this book myself. It includes 313 entires. It includes several party ideas, recipes, and cocktail recipes. It includes how to throw parties on a budget and the proper etiquette for certain parties.
4. Polka Dot Trench - How freaking cute! If the girl you are buying a gift for loves polka dots, then this is just adorable!
5. Coffee Tumbler - Noticing a trend....coffee + cold months = lots of adorable gift ideas! This coffee mug tumbler is unbelievably adorable, and it is a great gift for any girl who loves Kate Spade (like me!)
6. Tory Burch Riding Boots - You really can't go wrong here. Almost every girl has a pair of riding boots in her closet because they are a cold weather staple. However, these Tory Burch riding boots are the epitome of luxury and style when it comes to riding boots. They are a little on the pricy side, but lots of stores carry them for different prices (and don't forget coupons, darlings!)
7. Bow and Dot Coat - Obsessed. I'm really tempted to let "obsessed" be the only thing I write here because I think the picture of the coat really speaks for itself, but I guess I will gab on a little longer. This Kate Spade coat is THE PERFECT statement coat. It is an excellent gift for the girly girl including polka dots AND a large bow on the collar. Dear Santa....pleeeaaaaase?!!
8. Places to Go Book - Okay, okay...so it's likely that I am in love with Kate Spade. This book includes some fabulous photos and quotes. It is the ultimate coffee table book for any girl who loves Kate Spade, fashion, and travel.
9. Ring and Jewelry holder - How adorable is this little guy? And he is only $10! It's a cute little ring holder (the rings go on his trunk....adorable!) and earring holder on the tray. It's a little inexpensive gift that looks like it should cost a lot more. Plus it's functional! This could be a really great quick Secret Santa gift for around the office.
10. Polka Dot Cocktail Glasses - Nothing says holidays like a cocktail....at least in my house. These polka dot cocktail glasses are the perfect addition to any girly bar cart. Now drink up, and toast to a happy New Year!!
Thanks for reading, dolls! Come back for more!