It's almost that time of year again...Halloween!!! I am a huge fan of making your own costume! Last year I went as the TARDIS from Doctor Who and created my own little TARDIS dress (of course, I'm a knucklehead and forgot to take photos of the DIY process). I've been trying to figure out what I am going to make this year and wanted to share with you 10 of my favorite DIYs I've seen as I've been searching the internet (aka Pinterest) for some inspiration!
1. Mary Poppins
2. PowderPuff Girls! Oh this just takes me back!!
3. Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold! You know you loved her!
4. Chic and glamorous flapper
5. Velma from Scooby Doo
6. Sandy from Grease
7. Carmen San Diego
8. Alice in Wonderland (complete with the dog dressed as the White Rabbit)
9. Flo (hahaha, this is just too funny!)
10. Pinatas! This would be so cute to dress up as while you give out candy! Get it?
BONUS!! Group Costume...
11. Social Media!
Which costume idea is your favorite? What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?
Thanks for reading, dolls! Come back for more!